How Attraction Pass works?
The Attraction Pass / iVenture Card is a 'smart card' which allows you completely cash free entry or access to your choice of top experiences in Mexico.
Attraction Pass / iVenture Card provides great value with substantial savings of up to 50% on usual costs and entry fees.
The validity period begins once you first redeem any of the benefits included in your package. Once you start using your pass, you have 5 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires. Bookings are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Once you've bought your México iVenture Card you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Every Pass comes with a free color handy guide with helpful information on participating attractions.
1. Select the Package type that suits you best. Choose from 3, 5 or 7 attractions packages.
2. Buy your package securely and you pick it up from our handy Collection Point around México. Please remember you will be required to bring with you your receipt of purchase and present it to the staff at the Collection Point. Please allow 24 hours for your package to be available for pick up.
3. Plan your itinerary!
4. Present your iVenture Card on arrival at participating operators. Simply swipe your card and you’re in! Please note that some venues may require advanced bookings. You can check if you need to book in advance on the attraction boxes below. To check your card balance or for assistance call +52 4000 0360 (within Mexico).
You can find the list of collection points and more information about Attraction Pass here.
If you have any question or comment, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
The Attraction Pass is a smart card that offers activity packages with which you will be able to save up to 50%. You only have to choose your favorite attractions and incorporate them in your card. We offer you a great range of more than 15 attractions such as México City Tour, cultural icons, tours, entertainment and restaurants.
The card is available in three different formats: with 3, 5, or 7 ticket options.
Atracciones entre las que escoger
- Museo Tamayo de Arte Contemporaneo
- National Palace, Cathedral & the Anthropology Museum
- Estadio Azteca Tour
Sightseeing and Tours
- Chapultepec Castle & Anthropology Museum Tour
- City Tour 2 days
- City Tour Night-time
- City Tour Piramides
- City Tour Palacios
- Tour guiado mercados
- Volcanoes Tour
- Walking tour of old town
- Xochimilco & Coyoacan Tour